Check out the New Promo Videos for The Voice Season 5
Powered by MaxBlogPress

NBC The Voice Audience Tickets

NBC The Voice Audience Tickets

Get your free television tickets for NBC

started

Get your audience tickets for free at 1iota.com

the voice nbcThe Voice of NBC has started with the blind auditions last Thursday. 1iota.com is giving away free tickets for the show right now. You will find the link below this story. Now, why is this so special? I mean, it happens all the time that tickets are given away for free to audiences, right? Sure, you are right, however, consider this. When the show aired in Holland as “The Voice of Holland” the tickets were sold for a lot of money! At a certain point the tickets were sold online for 300 dollars and more. Criminals even used the show to make a lot of money off of tickets that they didn’t have, but sold online for a lot of money. So, our advice? Go get your tickets for The Voice of NBC now when they are still free and while you still can. You won’t regret it!

If you want to visit The Voice of NBC you can click the link below and order your free tickets at 1iota.com right now!

FREE AUDIENCE TICKETS HERE

divider

Don’t forget to visit our Facebook Fan Page! CLICK HERE

If you want to learn how to sing… CLICK HERE

VISIT HOMEPAGE

Tags: , , , , , ,
Search The Web for The Voice
  Train Your Voice!

10 Responses to “NBC The Voice Audience Tickets”

1. Holly says:

I have waited for this for sooo long! Lukas Rossi is a super sexy talent that rocks the stage every time he performs! Best of Luck Lukas!! XOXO

2. cosgood says:

My friend Jeff Jenkins is a contestant and he isn’t on the poll list!!!!

• nbc the voice fan says:

You were right… He is now. And we thought he was AMAZINGGGGGG! Jeff Jenkins is going to get far in this year’s competition.

3. steven says:

This is fantastic!!!! the 15th of June will go all the way from Spain to LA…and I really really really really hope I can get a ticket!!!!!!! This is like the best show i’ve seen in a long time!!!

4. rockanna says:

I LUV VICCI MARTINEZ! SHE IS TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Xtina says:

How do you get audience tickets for the Voice? I’ve looked all over the website and 1iota.com but can’t figure it out. Can anyone help a girl out here? :)

• Jasmine says:

Go to the Page sign in on facebook then pick which show and date u would like send a great message and how many u want and see if u get then I just got some right know

6. Gail Johnson says:

I am interested in tickets to the voice.

7. Deann says:

hoping to get tickets to the voice on Wednesday april 2, I filled out the 1iota .com Is that the only way to get tickets?